Catherine Schaff-Stump writes speculative fiction for all ages. She is a cohost of the Unreliable Narrators podcast. Her middle-grade novel Hulk Hercules: Professional Wrestler is available from Cats Curious Press, and her most recent short stories have been included in The Mammoth Book of Dieselpunk and the Mosaics Volume 2 anthology due out in late April. Catherine writes dark fantasy and funny young adult.
- Hulk Hercules: Professional Wrestler. Published by Cats Curious Press, January, 2010. Written with support from Endowed Faculty Chair, August, 2008-May, 2009.
- Cookies, Published in Mosaics Volume 2 from Dandelion Press, April, 2016
- Mountains of Green, Published in The Mammoth Book of Dieselpunk from Constable Robinson, July, 2015.
- Mark Twain’s Daughter. Published in Cucurbital 3 from Paper Golem Press, September, 2012.
- Turtle of the Earth. Published in Cucurbital 2 from Paper Golem Press, August, 2011.
- Crystal Vision. Published in Swill #5, 2010.
- The Love Song of Oliver Toddle. Published in The Absent Willow Review, November 16, 2009.
- Night, Sister Moon. Fiction Readings at Convergence, 2008, and Wiscon, 2009. Published by Drollerie Press, October, 2009.
Awards and Memberships
SFWA Associate Member, August, 2015-Present
Professor and Teacher since 1986.